Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Productive Day

Elah has been joined.
It’s not a great picture (I was taking it quickly so I could finish my post) but I wanted to show that I am finally making progress.
Are you following Spincycle Yarns on Instagram? They shared a few sneak peeks of the new Andrea Mowry sweater coming out on Thursday.
Photos © Spincycle Yarn
I was looking at the sports weight yarns that we have in the store and decided that we needed one more. This is Cascade BFL. Cascade calls it a dk weight but if you look at the tension it ranges from sport to dk weight.

Spun from British-sourced Bluefaced Leicester wool, Cascade BFL is a DK-gauge, woolen spun yarn. Long-stapled silky fibers work up effortlessly into garments and accessories. Available in 25 colors, Cascade BFL offers a generous 262 yds/100 gram hank.

DETAILS

  • 100% Bluefaced Leicester Wool
  • Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
  • Approx. Yardage: 262 yds (240 m)
  • Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 (3.75 - 4.0 mm)
  • Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 = 4" (10 cm)
The yarn should arrive tomorrow.
I spent the day with the dogs and had a very productive day.
Malabrigo Ultimate Sock is now available online. The yarn left Miami today so we should see it next week.
Cascade Anchor Bay has finally been added to the website.

Anchor Bay is an easy-care yarn created in Superwash Merino wool and cotton. It has a wide-range of earthen colors and a supple, light-weight texture.


Anchor Bay has great stitch definition plus ultra-soft making it perfect for accessories, summery tops, children's garments, and baby blankets.

You can order Cascade BFL online.

In between this I made a batch of brownies and paid bills online. I did a few orders and joined Elah. Phone calls were made and emails answered. A lot of chores that needed to be done but there wasn’t time to do them.

It was a productive day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that yellow !