Saturday, July 09, 2022

Knitting Bags

I forgot to show the Atenti bags that I ordered in Chicago. These bags are made in California. The workmanship is amazing. I have a few Atenti bags in my collection and love them.

This TWA airline inspired bag is built like our overnighter, with double straps, four metal feet, a 24" zippered opening and a full water resistant lining. Inside there is a zippered pocket and a divided pocket with a cell phone slot. 

Dimension: 14.00"W x 13.00"H x 7.00"D

This bag is not in my collection but it is going to be when the box arrives. It reminds me of a bowling bag.

The Hope Basket is a roomy stand-alone project bag. The top rolls down for easy access and to display matching fabric combinations. Wide opening and two handles. Fully lined with three pockets inside. 

Dimension: 8.00"W x 12.00"H x 8.00"D





Stephen West has a new pattern called The Painting Waves Blanket. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
This beautiful blanket features a main color framing several contrast color pops for the smooth waves. Paint with a palette of DK or worsted weight yarns. The pattern is written for two sizes with notes on how to customize the size. Gather colorful yarns from your stash or treat yourself to some cozy new wool from your local yarn shop and cast on!



I knit Stephen’s Painting Waves Shawl and enjoyed knitting the pattern.



I’m dog sitting again. My friends and I had a good afternoon. I should have knit but instead sat on the couch which led to lying down on the couch. Once I’m finished writing I’m moving to the knitting chair.

No comments: