Thursday, July 07, 2022

Happy Birthday Beth

Lynn is back and we took pictures of her wearing Elah. This is the third size and it is the perfect size for Lynn. She was afraid that it might look too big on her but it doesn’t. The cardigan has 10” of ease on Lynn but she isn’t swimming in it.
This is Le Lambswool from Biches & Buches. I just placed an order with Biches & Buches and we will have a few new colours of Le Lambswool coming next week along with a restock of current colours.







Here is Linda’s Temperature Blanket. Another stunning colourway.
I’m happy to report that my Temperature Blanket is steadily growing. Here it is at the halfway point of the year. Love knitting with Rowan Felted Tweed! 
Thanks for sharing Linda. I really need to get back to mine. I stopped sometime in April.

I started the day in the store but had to run to Caledonia at lunch. They were serving cake in the office for Beth’s birthday. It was a beautiful day for a drive with the top down. Beth has one small gift to open tonight. She couldn’t decide what she wants for her big gift. There are 4 or 5 options but she doesn’t know what she wants/needs the most. When she decides then dad and I will get it for her.

I have more to write but Beth gets to dictate the evening. She wants to watch a few episodes of Yellowstone so I need to go.

No comments: