Sunday, July 24, 2022

Best Guess

I was supposed to be working on Elah but I am enjoying the fair isle knitting of Jade and continued today. Give me yarn that changes colour and I am happy.

Do you follow Andrea Mowry on Instagram?

Photo © Andrea Mowry
Her new sweater pattern will be coming out on Thursday. I don’t know the exact details but after some investigation I believe that the sweater is knit in sport weight yarn. There is a main colour and a contrast colour for the collar and cuffs. Tosh sport or Patagonia would be a great choice. There is a small amount of a mohair/silk blend and a colour of Dyed in the Wool. I will post better pictures and more information on Thursday. 

Tomorrow is going to be busy. I need to get to the store early to pack orders. We are golfing tomorrow afternoon. My best guess is that there won’t be a post tomorrow evening. 

No comments: