Monday, May 30, 2022

Yarn Shopping

I’m trying to finish a newsletter to go out tomorrow morning and in the newsletter I talk about going to the trade show in June. I mentioned new products. I took a look at the vendor list again and I better make sure my Visa card is cleared. I can see a lot of shopping in my future.

Atenti Bags will be at the show. This is a brand new Hope Basket. I have a feeling there will be a restock of bags. šŸ˜˜

Gleener is going to be at the show so we will be restocking. 

From sweaters and suits to sofas and bedding, Gleener helps you get the longest life from your clothing, upholstery, and linens. The 3 different Fabric Safe Edges™ eliminate pilling, lint and pet hair from virtually all fabrics. Each edge is designed to gently revive a different type of fabric, from big and bulky, to medium, and delicate. The integrated lint brush picks up pet hair, dusts away dandruff and can be used to beautifully finish any de-pilling job. Extend the life of all your faves without the need for expensive and toxic batteries. Choose Gleener and feel good about buying less and making it last

Sometimes they bring out a special colour at the shows. Fingers crossed for something fun.

Della Q sent out a teaser email about new products and a new colour. I’ve been carrying around the Maker’s Tote for the past few weeks and love this bag.

Freia Fibers has new colours coming for fall. This is a sneak peek.

I put together some more combinations for the Velvet Mirror Cowl this morning.




Jackson has a few toys in the backyard.

I had a few visitors in bed last night. They look like angels until they decide it’s time to wrestle while I’m in bed with them.

No comments: