Monday, May 09, 2022

Hello Vancouver

I was up at 4am and we were on the road just after 5. There has been a lot in the news about the security lines at Pearson. The lines were long. I was fortunate enough to have a business class ticket and there were only 4 people in my line. I was at the gate very early. The line at Starbucks took longer than the security line.

This was the knitting I did last night so I was ready to go on the plane.

My first time in a pod. What a treat. I had lots of room to spread out. I knit a bit during the flight before putting my seat into a bed and having an hour sleep.

I took a lot of pictures this afternoon. I dropped off my luggage and walked down to the cruise ship terminal. I watched sea planes for hours and then the first cruise ship left. The walk there was okay - down hill all the way. Coming home knocked me out. My watch says that I walked over 12km today. I’m writing quickly and then it’s time to lay down. 







The Holland America ship was supposed to leave at 4. It was 5 before it pulled out but I had waited that long so I stayed.


I’m not sure what I’m doing tomorrow. Maybe the Hop On Hop Off bus.

I wrote this last night and thought that I hit Publish. I guess I was tired. Today I am going to do the Hop on Hop Off bus and go to the Aquarium. Beth has requested pictures of the Otters.

No comments: