Wednesday, May 11, 2022

My Last Day

I was up early this morning and knit a few rows. The first section is complete.

Beth called me this afternoon to ask if her and Jackson could take the Mustang to puppy class. Dad took a picture which turned out to be a video. (He has a flip phone so using an iPhone is foreign to him. He also has really big fingers so he moved it from photo to video). I’m not sure if this is going to play but you can see Jackson sitting in the back.


This afternoon I went back to Granville Island for a look around. I was there for a bit on Monday but some stores are closed on Mondays. 

I have many silk scarves from Alarte that I have purchased at One of a Kind. Izabela has a store on Granville Island and her work is as beautiful as ever.
You can see that there should be a scarf beside the pink scarf. I have it in a box to come home. I should have taken the picture before I bought it. 




If I come back again I am going to spend the day with Izabela and paint my own scarf. 






I needed something from the Apple store so I walked over this afternoon. I got back to my room and the salesperson gave me the wrong item so I had to walk back. After that I walked down to the cruise terminal to see another ship going out.

Now there is a gap between the ship and the dock. The ship moves sideways to get away from the pier before heading straight.
I walked to the other side of the cruise ship terminal to see it leaving. It was sad - I’d love to do an Alaskan cruise again.
Now it’s time to put my feet up and knit again. I walked over 11km today and my feet are tired. 

No comments: