Monday, May 23, 2022

Happy Victoria Day

We had a really big delivery this week.
We throw all our empty boxes and large garbage out back and periodically dad takes it to the bin at the office. We have a lot of garbage so we have our own bin for the weekend. 

This morning we had breakfast at our house and collected some garbage from our garage. Then we all headed to the store.
It didn’t take long to clean the backyard and fill the bin. Beth climbed in to stomp on everything. 
I started Ranunculus with Noro Kakigori yesterday. My goal is to have it knit in time for the yarn show at the end of June. There was a bit of knitting time this afternoon after all our chores were done. I’m using 5.5mm needles. If you read the pattern properly it is easy to follow. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to read correctly last night and ended up ripping out a row. There were very bad words flying around.
After dinner we made banana bread.
It’s cookie time.
Now back to my knitting. I don’t want to be casting off on the plane so that I can wear my sweater at the show. Yes, that has happened before. 

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

I made banana bread this week, too. Trash and recycle? Oh, yes, lots of that here, too. In fact, I just heard the trucks collecting said items out front so we'll be good for another week. Have I mentioned I just love your pups?