Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Yarn Show

I booked a plane ticket to Chicago today. I’m going for a yarn show at the end of June.
It will be the first yarn show since June 2019. The show is by the airport but I have booked an extra day to go into Chicago.
Here are pictures from previous shows. Before COVID I went to the US twice a year to see new yarns, books, needles, accessories and anything else yarn.

This year the show is being put on by a different group. I can’t wait to see what the show floor looks like.

I can’t wait to see yarn friends that I haven’t seen in a long time. 

I’m trying to figure out which shawls I’m taking. It is going to be hot in Chicago in June but I have to wear something knit. It amazes me how many people working in the booths as well as yarn shop owners who don’t wear something they have knit. I thought about trying to get a new shawl knit but that isn’t going to happen.












Dad and Lucy stopped by the store today.
My Inclinations Cowl is growing. I’m almost to the decreases. The pattern is addictive - I need to see the next colour. 

Beth is baking so I need to sign off and help. Then a bit of knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it actually happens.
Hope you are able to see a lot of vendors.