Thursday, June 01, 2023

Smallidays

We received the first of two boxes from Hedgehog this morning. There are 3 new colours of Twist Sock.

Puppy Love

80% Blue Faced Leicester wool and 20% nylon, superwash. Hard-wearing fingering weight yarn with a high twist in the ply. Great stitch definition, best suited for sock knitting. That tight twist will keep precious hand knit socks in shape wash after wash after wash. Soft, yet durable and machine washable. Best of both worlds! Sold in approx. 100g skeins/365m.

Daisy Chain
Dada

Emma’s Smalliday kits are available online for preorder. You have two options - pay in full for a discounted price or put down a deposit and pay the balance when the kits are ready to ship.

I am very excited for these. I am definitely getting one for myself in fingering weight but there could be a DK weight kit in my future as well.

Emma’s mom (Laura) designed this shawl for the 2021 Smalliday set. I really like the shawl and think that this might be what I make. But you never know because Ambah also has great patterns and she will bring out something this fall. Plus there is the new Laura Nelkin pattern coming.

Atenti Hope Baskets are online for preorder. 
It’s bed time at my house. Dad and Beth are leaving at 6am for the cottage. Three men from work are driving up a trailer full of furniture and housewares. A barge is meeting them to bring the trailer across the lake. I’m not going until Sunday morning. By that time everything should be in order. LOL. They are going to be too busy fishing.


1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What pretty yarns! I love the tote bags, too. I have quite a few of them, but they are from different places we have traveled. They are like collecting t-shirts around here. Anyway, the bags are used to separate yarn into projects and are so very handy for carry-out projects.