Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Growing

My Alpine Bloom Tee is growing. I wanted to knit all day today but there were chores to do. I need to see the next colour.


Brian Smith has a new pattern that uses one ball of Noro Tsubame. I think you can use any Noro yarn but watch the yardage - you might need more than one ball.

This shawl is worked in short row triangles in two pieces, which are joined using a three needle bind off before stitches are picked up for the borders, showing off the beautiful color changing yarn.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. 


The new colours of Emma’s Suri Silk are online. 

I snapped pictures of the new colours in the Freia booth last week. Today Tina sent a newsletter with better pictures.
We will see the colours by the end of the summer.
Lucy spent the afternoon with me while dad and Beth were at a meeting. She is so dirty and smelly. Friday at the cottage is bath day.
The rain this afternoon was crazy. We had a small lake in the backyard. It went away and then we had an even bigger lake. I won’t need to worry about watering my gardens at the store for a while.
Speaking of gardens, Beth finally found time to go to Terra for flowers for the planters at home. We had pansy bowls until yesterday.

Now it’s time to knit!

No comments: