Monday, June 05, 2023

Home Again

I enjoyed my days at the cottage. Here is Washed Out so far. I took the pictures quickly on the dock before we got in the boat to head home. You can faintly see the stripes of colour B (the multi-colour). After a few more rows I will be doing the lace pattern again in green. Then there will be more striping with the green and multi but this time less green in the stripes. The shawl will fade from green into the multi.

Dad and the dogs did not want to get into the boat. They really enjoyed their time away.



The dogs love the boat. If we couldn’t find Bosco and Jackson we would yell that it was time for a boat ride. They came running fast. 

Lucy loves the pontoon boat. It’s easy for her to get on and then she plops down. Good luck getting around her.

I was supposed to try and do some work there today but that didn’t happen. I’d like to say I’m going to do it now but the hockey game starts soon so I’m going to knit and I’ll work tomorrow. 😀

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cottage sounds like it will be great for your family, dogs included, and so much easier to get to than Myrtle Beach. I bet you will get a lot of use out of it, and lots of fun. Wise decision.