Monday, June 19, 2023

Lime

I made it to the lace border on Washed Out. The lime is bright!
I am going to knit a few more rows tonight. It’s hard to see the lace pattern - I don’t have enough done.
I put together a few combinations. Above is Dusk til Dawn, Jiminy Crickets and Sea Me Now. I took out Dusk til Dawn and put in Twilight for the picture below.

The multi colour is colour 2 in the pattern. I went into a second ball of that colour. Joji’s yardage in the pattern is correct. I was hoping she was wrong and one skein would be enough but it wasn’t.

The dogs are tired. They went to school today. Beth sent them so that they would be tired and well behaved for dad and I. She is having fun in Vegas. Linda and Lisa from the office are with her on the trip. They had seminars all day and now they are on their way to see Mystere. I am supremely jealous.
Now I need to think about clothes for Chicago. I have ideas in my head but laundry might be a good idea. I’m going carry on only. Getting there won’t be hard but coming home with paperwork and samples from the show might require some creative packing.

No comments: