Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Chicago

I really like Addi Ewenicorn needles. I am using them right now for Washed Out. We just received a restock and most sizes are available online and in the store. 


This is Svetlana Gordon’s Charmed Shawl (pattern purchased on Ravelry). I showed this a month ago and then we sold out of the colours. They arrived today. The yarn is Malabrigo Sock and the colours are Natural and Fortaleza.

We are offering a 10% discount on Addi Ewenicorn needles and all Malabrigo yarns between now and Friday June 23rd at 8pm. Enter the code CHICAGO at checkout to receive the discount. Orders will be processed when I get home.

You will want to make sure to enter the discount code before completing your purchase, as it cannot be added retroactively.


You can see all the Malabrigo yarns here.


Here is a link to the Ewenicorn needles.


My flight is at 8am so I need to be at the airport around 5am which means it’s bedtime for me. I know that I don’t need to be there 3 hours before my flight but just in case the security line or customs line is long I want to be early. I really hate standing there fretting that I’m not going to make my flight. I also need to park my car - dad isn’t driving me. 


I’ll post photos from the show - I can’t wait to see what’s new.

No comments: