Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Calypso Sweater

Deidre stopped in this afternoon with a new sample for the store. This could be a fall project for me. I love the sweater.

This is the Calypso Sweater knit out of Rowan Felted Tweed (219) and Spincycle Dyed in the Wool (Water Witch). You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. There are many sizes available on the pattern. Our sample is L and took 5 balls of Felted Tweed and less than 2 skeins of Dyed in the Wool. Take a look at the finished sweaters on Ravelry for colour inspiration. I will try and put together some combinations tomorrow.

We changed the neck and bottom band to K1, P1 ribbing. 
The sweater matches the shed.
These pictures were taken in the shade. 

Mr. UPS brought in a box from Spincycle yesterday and we have new colours of Plump.

There were also bags of Dyed in the Wool and Dream State.

Lynn worked the past few days helping me get orders unpacked (a huge one came from Hedgehog) and straightening the store. This is our new display of Le Lambswool from Biches & Buches. Each colour has it’s own house and they are quite happy with that.

Don’t forget that the store will be closed for a few days. I will try and have all orders packed and shipped before I go and then will be shipping again on Thursday June 15th.

Last night dad asked when I was leaving so he could drive me to the airport. I told him Friday night and there was a long pause. Dad, Beth and the dogs are going to the cottage Friday morning. I told him not to worry - I will drive myself. This time I will remember where I park the car!

No comments: