Monday, June 12, 2023

Checking in

Here are some better pictures of my shawl. I’m on a mission to get it finished to take to Chicago next week. I’ve had some relaxing time in my room knitting in between going out and exploring.


I had lunch today at Nellie’s Southern Kitchen. This is the Jonas family restaurant. The food was great again. The decor is beautiful. I love the reclaimed wood on the walls. Might be an idea for the cottage when we start renovating.

Dad and Beth went to the cottage for the weekend. They planned on going home today but it rained (hard at times) all day so they stayed and will go home tomorrow. One of the drawbacks of having to load a boat to get home.
They washed Lucy yesterday. She doesn’t look impressed.
Bosco is enamoured with fish. Whenever one comes in the boat he wants it. After pictures dad and Beth release the fish. We are not seafood eaters. They also want lots of fish in the lake for the next time they go fishing.

My post tonight is short. I just wanted to show pictures of the shawl in daylight so that you can see how beautiful the colours are.

1 comment:

wildmag said...

Gorgeous colours!