Thursday, June 08, 2023

Combinations

Here are some combinations for the Calypso Sweater from yesterday’s post. This is 216 and Ghost Ranch - the colours that The Black Cat Knitting Company used for the sweater on the pattern.
The next three pictures are all using 211 (the colour is black in real life). Above is Pop Click.
This is Sex on the Beach
Vibe Check
152 with Space Oddity.
184 with The Family Jewels
201 with Big Sky

The Dyed in the Wool skeins from these pictures are lying out on my front table. If you order yarn for the sweater I will try and match these skeins as best as possible.

The possibilities are endless. My suggestion is picking colours with a contrast. You don’t want to put all the effort into the colourwork and when you are finished the colours don’t show.

We are offering a 10% discount on Rowan Felted Tweed and Spincycle Dyed in the Wool between Friday June 9th at 4pm and Wednesday June 14th at 8pm. Enter the code VEGAS at checkout to receive the discount.

You will want to make sure to enter the discount code before completing your purchase, as it cannot be added retroactively.


I’m busy trying to get myself packed to go away. I have lists. 

My hockey jersey is coming with me. I’ll be wearing it Saturday night. Yes, mine is the purple jersey. 

The only thing that I can’t find are my blue and pink Cons. If you know where they are please let me know 😂


No comments: