Saturday, June 24, 2023

Happy Saturday

Here is a sneak peek of Rowan garments for fall. Lots of Felted Tweed and lots of Kidsilk Haze.

I had a meeting with Rowan just before leaving for the airport. I quickly snapped pictures and should have rearranged the shawl but I thought I was late. Of course I wasn’t - I was at the airport way too early but that’s me.

Before my meeting with Rowan I stopped to see the new Zauberball colours. Above and below are Starke 6. I had to hurry to make my Rowan meeting. I think these will be in the store sometime in August.

New colours of Crazy - yes that is purple!!!
Good Bye Chicago.
I received an email from Spincycle yesterday that there are new colours coming in the next few months. That means there are discontinued colours in Dream State and Dyed in the Wool. You can see them here.

All orders placed while I was away have been packed and will be shipped out on Monday. Tomorrow I will talk more about our Alpine Bloom Tee KAL. I picked my colours (I think) but I’m too tired tonight to cast on. I was heading to bed early on Thursday evening when I ran into an old friend in the hotel lobby. I haven’t seen Keely in 18 years. She owns a yarn shop in Oklahoma and started not long after I opened mine. I ended up catching up with her for 2 hours. I’m behind on sleep. 

It’s great to be home. My knitting chair is calling me.

No comments: