Saturday, June 03, 2023

81

I’ve started a new shawl using Ice Ice Baby, Happily Ever After and Lemongrass. No pictures yet - I don’t have enough knit to show.
I’m making Washed Out by Joji Locatelli. The pattern can be purchased on Ravelry.

Washed out is a stunning asymmetrical triangle shawl with faded stripes and lace.

I chose a faded progression of colors for my sample, but we tried it in different combinations, and we decided that any order and combination looks great! Whether it’s a fade or not.  

The stripes in this pattern will make your colors melt together as you make your way to the final and most stunning part of this project: The lace edging.

I started with Ice Ice Baby and the lace will be in Lemongrass.
This is my cottage knitting tomorrow and then on the plane to Vegas on Friday. 

I left the store just after 4 and had errands to run. When I got home I realized that my knitting was still in the store. Back I went. 👿.



Happy Birthday Dad!!! 81. For his birthday Beth took him to the marina for ice cream. Maple Walnut in a waffle cone.


I was talking to Beth at 5:30 when she let out a groan. Dad was changing channels on the TV and the screen went dark. Beth thought that dad hit a button he shouldn’t have. No that wasn’t the problem. The power is out. Online it says that it should be back on by 10pm. They are watching the Stanley Cup on Beth’s computer. Until it runs out of power. I hope it’s back on before I get there tomorrow.

No comments: