Sunday, June 11, 2023

Vacation Knitting

Hello from Vegas. I was able to knit in the airport, on the plane and a bit this afternoon. Hotel room pictures are always terrible. I will take my work outside tomorrow. I’m sitting in the room watching the end of the Canadian Open.

I made it through the fading and will be working with the multi coloured yarn for a few sections. The lace section, garter section and then lace section again.

This is outside the arena. I will be here watching the game on Tuesday night. Tickets to the game are crazy expensive. 
My hotel.
The Knights played in Florida last night. I sat outside and watched with many Vegas fans. 
Today I walked over to the Bellagio. The Conservatory was as beautiful as I knew it would be.








The golf is still on. I’m going to knit until it’s over and then go downstairs for dinner. Go Nick Taylor!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What a great trip! Those gardens are spectacular!