Friday, October 21, 2022

Samples

My goal for the day was to get all our samples back up again. 

This is Elah knit out of Le Lambswool (soft blue green) with my Inclinations Cowl. I used Pick Your Poison and Absolute Zero Dyed in the Wool


That was as far as I got. I had lots of visitors from all over Ontario. It was such a beautiful day for a drive.

A customer was looking for scarf patterns and I remembered the collection from Martin Storey that is knit in Big Wool.


There are 5 scarves in the collection. You can buy them individually or the ebook of all 5.

Big Wool takes the knitability of a super chunky and transforms it with pure Merino wool, raising the bar by which all other 'beginner' yarns are measured. Big Wool is not just for new knitters though. With a super light spin and paintbox colour palette, it's the perfect choice for speedy accessories and dramatic garments. Make a statement with a giant cable, get creative with colour combinations or cast on a super cosy accessory in the ultimate yarn for winter.

See all the Big Wool colours…

The other chore for the day was to write a newsletter. It is mostly finished and will go out on Monday. You can sign up to receive our emails in the top right corner of this page.

This is a really bad picture that I took last night. I throw the shawl on my knitting chair every night before heading to bed. I’m watching the baseball game and have 4 more rows to go. I’ll be casting off tomorrow and then I will get better pictures.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What gorgeous items! And, so many ideas! Just beautiful. :)