Monday, October 03, 2022

Group Photos

We’re home and the truck is unpacked.
We had a great time at Camp. The weather was beautiful. Kate and Fiona taught amazing classes. The attendees went home with 2 goodie bags and a door prize. 

Beth asked me to write about her time in the store. She said everyone was amazing. Thank you very much. There were many texts from Beth asking the price of something or where to find books and yarn. Customers waited patiently and had fun looking at other yarns. I also need to thank Alex for coming in on Saturday. She was a great help to Beth.
Throughout the resort there were great floral displays in canoes.

We did some group shots by the lake. This is Elah.
We took this picture first and then realized that we could see the photographer in the picture. We moved by there was still shadows so I’m showing both so that you can see the colours.
The yarns used from the left
Universal Deluxe Worsted Tweed
Kathmandu Aran
Kathmandu Aran
Kathmandu Aran
Le Lambswool
Le Lambswool

I took a few pictures sideways so that I could fit everyone in. I know that these are a bit too big on the blog but they show off everyone’s work the best. I was about to hit Publish when it hit me to crop pictures so that you could see the garments better. Now there are a lot of pictures 😀

All the cardigans turned out amazing and we all said that we would knit them again.

A few Jennifer Steinhaus sweaters.
Joji patterns.

Stephen West

Andrea Mowry. 
Thank you ladies for showing off your work.

Now it’s time to catch up on TV shows and knit. I didn’t have time to knit at Camp. My new Inclinations Shawl is waiting for me.

No comments: