Monday, October 10, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was very quiet at my house. Dad and Lucy are in Myrtle Beach for a few weeks.

Coming soon from Malabrigo!!!

Mohair is a Lace weight base that boasts 229 yards (210 m), it comes in 25 g skeins and is made up of 72% Mohair and 28% Silk.

Whether you are adding that elegant halo to your knits or looking for that perfect, drapey accessory, this newest addition will be sure to meet your knitting needs. If you are looking to add just a touch of warmth to your projects, Mohair is a great choice and if you pair the colors just right, you will find the most unique marled fabric. From texture, airiness, and depth of color, this is the base you never knew you needed but won’t be able to live without!

The yarn should be arriving the week of October 17th. I can’t wait to see it.


The yarn is available online to preorder.

Love Note (pattern purchased on Ravelry) will look amazing in the new Mohair. You can use the Mohair with the matching colour of Malabrigo Sock or Malabrigo Ultimate Sock. Another option would be to use tosh merino light.

Another project suggestion is Andrea Mowry’s Birds of a Feather.




This is Alex’s Birds of a Feather. Yes, I am obsessed with this shawl. The shape is amazing and it is easy to wear.

When the yarn arrives I will share more suggestions.
Beth and I went to Terra this afternoon. 



I had fall planters at the store which lived in the island. Last week someone backed into the planters. They broke the actual planters so I needed to purchase a few more so that we could replant the flowers. Everything is pretty again. 

I was able to knit quite a bit over the weekend. I will try and remember to take my shawl to the store tomorrow for pictures. I wanted to make sure that there was enough knit so you could see how the colours are going to progress.

No comments: