Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Another Beautiful Elah

Gail finished her Elah and it looks great! Thank you for sharing Gail.
Here is my finished Elah. It was a pleasure to knit, lovely yarn and a great pattern. I used the Queensland Kathmandu Aran in Aegean. I would recommend both the yarn and the pattern.

Hat season is coming and I ordered more pompoms today. These should arrive next week. They are Faux Rabbit, Faux Fox and Faux Racoon.

Here is a much better picture of my Nightshift.
 
Dad and Lucy are still in Myrtle Beach. They are coming home on Thursday. Today Lucy went for a bath. Unfortunately dad doesn’t take pictures with his phone. LOL! He has a flip phone. He said that she smells so good and is fluffy. I can’t wait to see her.
I had to update my watch to pair with my new phone. This is my watch face now.

No comments: