Saturday, October 15, 2022

It’s my first sweater that turned out

Yesterday was Elah day. I had customers coming in with their finished cardigans and customers emailing pictures.

Shirley used Le Lambswool for her cardigan.


This is Shirley’s Inclinations Shawl. I love the colours.
This customer (we’re going to call her Jane) didn’t want her picture taken. After much discussion she agreed as long as I didn’t show her face. 

Jane also used Le Lambswool. She is in love with her cardigan. When she bought the yarn she said that she has knit many sweaters and they never fit her. She loves the fit of Elah. Her Ravelry library is now full of Isabell Kraemer patterns.

Adrienne’s Elah
Thanks for choosing Elah for the KAL - it was so much fun to knit this! 

I added a bit of length and embraced the generous positive ease, so this sweater is going to be so cozy and warm. It was my first time knitting with Le Lambswool (soft grey beige), and I really liked the subtle flecks of brown and greys that add some visual appeal. The pattern was so well written - really easy to follow and lots of easy stockinette to go with the lace panels.

Donna emailed pictures of her Elah this morning. She used Deluxe Worsted Tweed from Universal Yarns.
Here is my first sweater attempt that has worked out.

Thank you for sharing ladies. They turned out amazing! I will be sending out your discount codes next week. You might be asking what that is about. Everyone who participated in the KAL will receive a coupon for 20% off a future purchase. You might want to jump in next time 😀

In case you missed the photo I showed after Camp here are some more Elahs.


Rima used Deluxe Worsted Tweed and Kathy used Kathmandu Aran.
Linda and I used Kathmandu Aran while Lynn and Doreen used Le Lambswool.

There is a common theme for everyone who knit the cardigan. It fits great. The pattern is so well written. I would knit another Isabell Kraemer pattern.

I’m home after a crazy day in the store. Thanks to everyone who visited. Yes I wore my Elah today. I will be wearing it a lot this winter. Now it’s time to knit.

No comments: