Thursday, October 20, 2022

Birthday Sale

It’s Stephen West’s birthday and he is having a pattern sale. This is from his Instagram page.

Celebrate my 34th birthday with 34% off all Westknits patterns and e-books on Ravelry and westknits.com! Use the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY in your shopping cart until the end of Sunday. You can use this code as many times as you like to collect your favorite Westknits this week.

This offer also applies to all of my online workshops at westknits.com, so you can learn all of my favorite techniques with me.

Here is a link to Stephen’s patterns on Ravelry. I’m showing a few of my favourite. When you look on Ravelry take a look at finished projects that were made by other knitters. 

Photos © Stephen West
Melting Marl Scarf

Exploration Station
This is my Exploration Station. I need to find it - I love this shawl.

Westfjords Wanderer

Chevrons Shenanigans
Quadrangle Spires
Painted Stripes Shawl
Dotted Rays Speckled Fade

I have knit many Stephen West patterns and they are very well written. Stephen has videos to explain techniques that he uses in his patterns. I learned Brioche when knitting Exploration Station.
Brian Smith has a new shawl pattern. The pattern is called Twisted and you can purchase it on Ravelry.

The shawl is knit in worsted weight/Aran weight yarn. You have many yarn choices - my suggestion is Kathmandu Aran from The Queensland Collection.
This triangle shawl is worked sideways, using crossed stitches (Right cross, left cross) in four stitch patterns.

It’s knitting time although I don’t know how much knitting I will accomplish tonight. Baseball. Hockey. Football. I’ll be busy working the TV converter.

No comments: