Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Issa Cowl

I came home from Camp and Beth was knitting. She is making the Issa Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry) with two skeins of Dyed in the Wool - Bruised Ego and The Family Jewels. I don’t think it was a good idea for her and Alex to be in the store together. 
This is Spincycle’s Issa Cowl.
This is my Issa Cowl. It is the first project that I knit with Dyed in the Wool.
This is Beth’s first Issa Cowl.

Andrea Mowry has a new pattern. 

In my opinion, every wardrobe needs a Big Cozy Cardi to pull on all year round! This cocoon cardi is full of texture and cozy to the max with its baby Suri alpaca collar! This sweater is worked from the bottom up with a small amount of seaming to create the armholes. The shawl collar and sleeve cuffs are then picked up and knit on to the body of the sweater.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

Photos © Andrea Mowry
I would suggest Patagonia from Juniper Moon for the body and for the collar you have choices. Rowan Kidsilk Haze, Biches & Buches Le Petit Silk & Mohair, Hedgehog Kidsilk Lace or Rowan Kidsilk Lace Colour.

It’s Survivor/knitting night. I’ll get pictures of my knitting tomorrow.

No comments: