Saturday, October 01, 2022

Camp Day One

The lake was beautiful yesterday morning when I woke up.

Kate is teaching and I’m sitting at the back of the room half listening and half writing. She is teaching custom mittens



Dad and Lucy drove up yesterday with boxes for Camp. It took everything to keep Lucy out of the lake.
Elah is finished and all the ends are sewn in. I wore it to dinner last night and I love the cardigan.

Goodie bags. Our suppliers were very generous. 

Kelley and Lynn came early to help me set up. I’m not sure what Lynn was doing.
The mini yarn shop.








We tried to cut back on our display items for Camp. We didn’t bring any grid but we did bring clothes lines.

Tonight we have our student fashion show. It is a late evening so I’m going to post early. I will try and post tomorrow but it’s another busy day. Breakfast, classes (I will be packing up during classes), lunch and then drive home. I’m afraid that the traffic is going to be crazy going home and it’s going to be a long drive.


No comments: