Sunday, October 02, 2022

Free Pattern

Joji Locatelli has a new pattern.

Knitting is my love language, and I get to knit to earn my living and support my family, thanks to your continued support.  

Every now and then I like to publish patterns that are free for everyone to enjoy as a way to permanently thank the knitting community for this opportunity.  

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to live a full and happy life. 

Knit Free is also an invitation to use your imagination and free yourself from the burden of spending much when knitting. As knitters, our biggest resource is our wit and our craft, and what will make your project wonderful are your hands, not how much you spend ❤️ 

Let’s knit free!

You can download the pattern on Ravelry. 

Photos © Joji Locatelli



Joji knit the cowl double stranding yarn. The main yarn was a skein of sport/dk (a solid colour) and the second strand is fingering weight. For the fingering weight you can use a mini skein kit or a self-striping yarn. The possibilities are endless. I will put together some suggestions later in the week.

No comments: