Thursday, October 27, 2022

Adore

Kim Hargreaves latest (and last) magazine arrived today. Adore is available online and in the store.










I don’t have a picture of my cardigan but this is the first Kim Hargreaves pattern that I knit. It was from Rowan Magazine 8. I think it is in the cedar chest in my parent’s basement. I have always been a huge fan of Kim Hargreaves and it is sad to see her retire.
This is another Kim sweater that I knit. It is from Rowan Magazine #10. I really need to look in the cedar chest!
Caitlin Hunter (Boyland Knitworks) has a new pattern. You can purchase the pattern for Halu on Ravelry.

Halu sweater is knit top down in the round and features a subtle front and back V-neck shaped neckline which transitions to circular lace yoke design. Short rows are worked after the yoke chart for a comfortable fit, and instructions are included for adjusting the body length as preferred. The sleeves feature lace at the cuff which can be omitted if preferred.

The sweater is knit with a strand of fingering weight and a strand of laceweight mohair or you can knit the sweater in a DK weight with no mohair.  

Le Petit Lambswool and Le Petit Silk & Mohair from Biches and Buches would be perfect for the pattern. 









Dad and Lucy just arrived home from Myrtle Beach. Beth met them with groceries and texted me a picture of Lucy. She looks great. And Beth says she smells great!  

No comments: