Tuesday, June 28, 2022

SoleMates

This is the new sock kit coming from Freia. These probably won’t be available until August/September. Tina (who owns Freia) has machine washed and dried her socks and said that they came out great. The two balls are identical so you will have a perfectly matched pair of socks. I would suggest toe up socks to make sure you use up every last bit of yarn.

I couldn’t show this earlier because it was in my suitcase which finally arrived on my front porch at midnight last night. I was lucky. I have been following the Air Canada saga on Twitter and people have been waiting a lot longer than me to get their luggage. Thankfully I had an Apple AirTag in my bag so I knew that it was in Toronto. I wasn’t wondering if it was still in Chicago.

I have an AirTag on my car keys and when I travel there is one in my backpack, carry on and in my suitcase. I could track my suitcase from my phone. 

I was going through pictures and here is a Nightshift that I finished one year ago this week. We have it on display in the store and kits are available.


Now a bit of work and hopefully some knitting. The Jays are on which is perfect for working.

No comments: