Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Finished Projects

Lynn came to work today wearing her new Ranunculus. It looks great!!!

Lynn used one ball of Noro Kakigori and knit with 5.5mm needles (for the ribbing and the body). You can purchase the pattern for Ranunculus on Ravelry.

The yarn is mostly cotton and silk and feels great.



We have another Fae Wing Shawl. The pattern is free on Ravelry. Alex has been in a knitting funk so I asked her to knit this shawl for us. One ball of Noro Akari on big needles - I think we might have her back on track. We used colour 20 for this shawl.

This is a great pattern if you are new to lace knitting. You can follow the written out rows or you can try working from a chart.


Alex sewed the ends in on my Inclinations Cowl. My cowl is knit with Spincycle Dyed in the Wool - Absolute Zero and Pick Your Poison.
When Alex was leaving she said that I should call when I have something else to block. I better get knitting. I’m not close on finishing anything.

I want to say I’m going to knit but I’m going to bed. It’s still light out. I am fine but had to have a CT Scan on my sinuses this morning. Very early this morning. 4am. When they can get you in right away you take whatever appointment they give you. 

No comments: