Friday, June 17, 2022

Cake

Mr. Canpar brought in a box from Lang this afternoon. We have a new yarn - Linello.

Linello is a beautiful yarn made of linen, cotton and just a small percentage of viscose. The composition is not only breath-taking but it’s also a very breathable material. Perfect for hot summer days and balmy evenings, this yarn features beautiful long stretches of colour.

40% Linen, 32% Cotton, 28% Viscose

Machine wash cool, lay flat to dry.

  • Meters Per Ball: 280 m
  • Yards Per Ball: 306 yds
  • Needle Size/Tension: 3.5-4.0mm | 20sts


I started adding the yarn to the website but didn’t finish. I will do that tomorrow. The yarn is $20 a ball - I think that’s a great price.



Dad picked up his cake. I stopped by his house on my way home from work because I needed to drop something off. I had a very small piece. His was bigger. I cut him off a piece for after dinner (he is having dinner with friends) and brought the cake home. Then Beth had a very small piece. Happy Father’s Day!!

No comments: