Monday, June 20, 2022

I started Elah

I spent some time today planning my travel knitting. We are leaving early for the airport and I could be at the gate hours before my flight or I could be running to catch the plane. If there is time I will knit. I am taking my first Inclinations Cowl to finish. It is mindless knitting and doesn’t take much room in my bag.
What else is coming? I started Elah yesterday afternoon. I will have this in my suitcase if there is time to knit in the room. Following charts in the airport and on the plane can be cumbersome. 

Lynn is right - the pattern for Elah is very well written. I’m using Kathmandu Aran from the Queensland Collection.

I need to sign off because I haven’t started packing yet. Oh, and I need to mend a pair of jeans. I’m just like my mom - wait until the last minute to get ready.





No comments: