Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Finished Shawl Day

We have a new store sample. Lynda knit the Fae Wing Shawl (the pattern is free on Ravelry). We used one ball of Noro Akari - colour 19 on 4.5mm needles.

Lynn took it out of the box and put it on exclaiming that it is very light and very soft. 

I’m in love with the colours. 


I thought that the shawl might be too small for my liking but after trying it on I realized that it was perfect. You can make the shawl larger but I don’t think you need to.

Alex stopped by with a few more shawls that she blocked for me. 
The Inclinations Shawl knit with Dream State in the Maple colourway. This is my second Inclinations Shawl. Alex blocked the first and I didn’t send her the required measurements. This time I did and I love the size. Now she has my first one to reblock it larger.







This is a Nightshift that I knit with 3 colours of Ito. The colours that I used have been discontinued. I have a few balls of each left and made up kits - these are available in the store and online.





Mr. FedEx brought us lots of yarn today. I’m saving that for tomorrow - it’s 9pm and time to step away from the keyboard.

No comments: