Thursday, June 16, 2022

Another Inclinations Cowl

Diana stopped by last night with our Inclinations Cowl. We knit this with Edition 3 from Schoppel Wolle. The cowl took 4 balls (2 balls each of 2 colours). The cowl is very soft and Diana said that the yarn was very nice to knit with. 

I have kits available online or you can choose 2 colours of Edition 3

This cowl pattern is the perfect all-the-time accessory! A fun and engaging knit with lots of squish that looks like an asymmetrical triangle shawl when worn, but it only takes a fiddle-free second to throw it on as the finish to every outfit! If you struggle styling shawls - then this cowl may be just the answer for you! It is knit flat sideways, on the bias, and then seamed up the back neck after blocking. This cowl utilizes Half-Fishermen’s Rib for the ultimate squish fabric and to create a really fun play on stripes!

You can purchase the pattern on Andrea’s website.

Here are the kits that I put together. I went outside to get pictures in the best lighting but I won’t be going out again for a while. It is HOT out there.

It’s a good thing I went out when I did because we had a lot of rain this afternoon. I was worried about my plants but they are wet.

Lynn is back tomorrow. While she was at the cottage she cast on her Elah cardigan. I can’t wait to see it.

Dad and Lucy have gone home and I’m going to knit a few rows. I haven’t picked up my knitting in two evenings. I didn’t even know that I left it in the car last night.

No comments: