Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Kits

I was in the store before 8am to make sure I beat the freezing rain. I made it just in time. After I finished packing orders for Canada Post I started to make up kits for the Attune Shawl. We had a big box hidden away with Liberty Wool from Classic Elite. I love Liberty but it’s discontinued. I mixed the Liberty with Patagonia and kits are available online for a great price.

Liberty is 100% machine washable wool that knits up into self-patterning stripes. I think it will make a beautiful shawl.

This sweater and cardigan were knit in Liberty. This shows how the yarn stripes. 

If you want to see how a colour knits up, check out projects on Ravelry. In the search box at the top, type in the colour number and you will see projects in that colour.

Now I need to figure out what yarn I’m going to use for mine. Right now I’m leaning towards tosh DK with Spincycle Dream State. I might do something totally different and knit a purple shawl 😘.

I’m very excited that we will be getting shawl cuffs from Purl & Hank very soon. They are in the hands of Canada Post and hopefully we will see them next week. This is the Overall Buckle.

The nostalgic overall buckle is a favourite. With various sizes its a great options for shawls of all weights.

Our leather is tanned with oil leaving it soft and pliable yet durable and resistant to the harsh elements. The pronounced grain gives character to each piece


The Tiny Belt.

The Tiny Belt pairs best with your lightweight to medium shawls. Make for adorable bracelets when you’re not using them to secure your shawl. Double up the belts for double the fun!

Buckles measure 5/8”


The In Betweener.
The In-Betweeners size rests right in between the Tiny Belt and the Shawl Buckle. With a variety of options it is the perfect accessory. Buckle measures roughly 3/4” x 1.5”

Dad and Lucy are on their way home tomorrow. I can’t wait to see Lucy. We talk to dad everyday so we know that he is doing well. Lucy doesn’t like talking on the phone so it will be good to talk to her in person. 

No comments: