Friday, March 11, 2022

Mode at Rowan

The snow is coming down so it’s a great day to talk about spring.

A bumper collection of 20 designs from Quail Studio, Georgia Farrell, Lisa Richardson, Chloe Thurlow, Martin Storey, Erika Knight and Annika Andrea Wolke featuring Summerlite DK, Summerlite 4ply, Kidsilk Haze, Cotton Glacé and Creative Linen.

These are the garments from Mode Collection 6

MODE brings quality & timeless design to the forefront, providing you with stylish hand knitwear through this season and beyond








We received 6 boxes from Rowan today. The colours of Cotton Glacé that came in are the colours used in the new spring Rowan magazines. We also received Baby Cashsoft Merino, Kidsilk Haze and Felted Tweed.

Hedgehog Tweedy Noir will be arriving at the end of the month. It’s been a long time since we have had black. I will be taking skeins of this for my personal stash. 

So the vest won’t be ready for tomorrow. I am doing a bit of adjusting to the pattern. It’s hard to explain without pictures which I will take over the weekend.

Last night I worked on my Temperature Blanket. It was nice to knit with no thinking. And that means no purling either. I still have days to catch up and I need to hurry. Later this week it is going to be warm - more purple.





No comments: