Monday, March 14, 2022

Finishing

I grafted the underarms this morning on my Spark/Spice cardigan. It took a while to find a sewing needle. I had to go through a lot of knitting bags before I remembered where one was hidden. I think I better bring a few packs home tomorrow.

Then I started sewing in ends. This didn’t last very long because I don’t like this task.

Then I moved to buttons. A task I really don’t like! I looked for a needle with a small eye for a while, then I tried a crochet hook before I realized that the needle I had to sew in ends would fit through the buttons. 😂 
The buttons are on. Now back to the ends. The next few days are going to be beautiful so it looks like I’ll be wearing this to work on Saturday.
I worked a few rows on my Shift tonight. 
Jackson and Boscoe say Hi. Boscoe’s hair is starting to grow back. On cold days he doesn’t want to be outside for very long.

Please Note

We will continue to require that masks be worn for in store shopping after March 21st. Thanks for helping keep our community healthy and safe.

Curbside pick up is available. You can order online and we will bring your purchase out to your car.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Your sweater looks so very comfortable! I don't like those pesky ends, either. ;)