Sunday, March 20, 2022

Spice/Spark

It’s done and I wore it to work yesterday.

Beth clicked a few pictures before I left home yesterday morning. The pattern is a combination of Andrea Mowry’s Spark and Spice cardigans. I used Harrisville Highland with Spincycle Dream State in Shades of Earth.

I loved knitting the cardigan and should have finished it a long time ago. It has been sitting waiting to be cut for at least 6 months. Now it’s finished and I’ll be wearing it every day until it’s too warm 😘




Beth is putting together new patio furniture today.
I’m caught up. It looks like the temperature is going to drop this week and I will be back to turquoise.




Jackson could lay on the step at one time. He doesn’t fit anymore.

The boys say hi. This was yesterday morning while we were doing weather pictures. The ice is all gone now.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Julie, Julie, Julie! Your white hair is spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Love your sweater, and it looks good on you. I'm sure there will be plenty of cool weather yet this spring.