Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Happy Hedgehog Day Part 1

Mr. UPS brought our first box from Hedgehog this afternoon.

The boxes arrived in Mount Hope this morning. One box went to Brantford and then out for delivery. The second box went to Concord. Tomorrow morning they will take it to Brantford and load it on a truck. We will get it tomorrow afternoon. UPS confuses me some days.

I am thinking about another Birds of a Feather. No, I won’t be knitting it - Diana needs a project.
This colourway is called Bandit
Shape Shifter
Soundwave

Twist Sock - Puffball, Sweet Pea, Soundwave
Renaissance, Maelstrom and Static
Baltic, Brine, Filigree, Flamingo and Maelstrom
Merman, Mulberry, Orca, Pet Rock and Puffball
Renaissance, Shape Shifter, Soundwave, Static and Sweet Pea

I will add the other yarns tomorrow. 
This is Caterpillar Patches from Rowan Magazine 71.

Designed by Kaffe Fassett, this bold striped scarf is knitted in 11 bright shades of Cotton Glacé and is worked in stocking stitch throughout using the intarsia technique. The scarf is edged with garter stitch.


We have quite a few discontinued colours of Cotton Glace. I made up a few kits for Caterpillar Patches today using these colours. The colours are different than the finished shawl but I put together colours that work together. These kits are on sale for a great price. There are 20 balls in the kit so you could use the yarn to make a striped sweater or a different shawl.

It’s time for the finale of The Amazing Race. I haven’t knit much on my vest. Maybe tonight.


No comments: