Friday, April 01, 2022

Tweedy Noir

We have a brand new batch of Hedgehog Fibres Tweedy Noir. The flecks are awesome!
We had a price increase from Hedgehog but we won’t be raising the price of Tweedy Noir until April 15th. 
📷 © Andrea Mowry
I played with some colours for the Attune Shawl today. These skeins popped off the shelf at me. Kits are available online. These kits are one of a kind. The skeins pictured are the actual skeins that you will receive.
I used Patagonia for the main colour mixed with Dyed in the Wool.




Dad and Lucy made it home safely. Dad was worried that they could be a long time at the border. I told him not to worry - everyone will be crossing today. There was only one car with him at the border. This morning they were up early to visit a few arenas that need fixing.

I had an unexpected dentist appointment this afternoon. I cracked a tooth and now I need a crown. Then I need a mouth guard because I’m grinding my teeth. 

Dad and Lucy just left and they are doing good. Lucy looks like she enjoyed her time away. Her leg has healed nicely and she is walking much better. 

Now a bit of knitting before bed. We have Top Chef taped. The problem is that I want to watch and don’t knit a lot.

No comments: