Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Two Days

Mr. FedEx delivered box one from Biches & Buches. 

We have new colours of Le Petit Lambswool. The new colours are coming in balls, not skeins. As Biches & Buches clears their old stock all the colours will come in balls.
Lynn and I chose yarn for Inclinations Cowls this morning.
Lynn is going to use Crazy Zauberball in 1699 and 2473. I ball each for the cowl.
I’m using Dyed in the Wool in Rosy Maple and Salty Dog.
Above is the post that I started yesterday and didn’t finish. I was knitting on my cowl and watching the Jays. Then it was 11:30 and time for bed.

Hello Wednesday

Here is what Lynn accomplished last night. She is addicted to the pattern. She said that it is easy to memorize. The wrong side row is a knit row which helps. I refer to it as the easy row - no thinking required.
Mine isn’t much further. There will be knitting tonight during Survivor. 
The Della Q Knit Sack (smaller of the two) is perfect for this project. 

Beth thought she was going to knit the cowl as well but then she saw 2.75mm needles. That put an end to that. She is working on The Shift right now. 3.75mm needles are more her speed. I started her and she is on the couch talking to herself while I am writing. She is using the larger of the Knit Sacks.
Leanne came in today wearing her her Douglas Cardi. She used 5 colours of Cascade 220. Her combination is great - perfect for spring. Leanne came in a month ago to knit the cardigan for her daughter but decided to knit her own first. Now both daughters want one. 

We are getting ready for LYS Day on Saturday. A few of our suppliers are offering free patterns with the purchase of yarn.

From Malabrigo

This is Sense of Direction and is knit with 2 skeins of Rios.

This wrap pattern is from Cascade yarns. The pattern is free with the purchase of 3 skeins of Cascade 220, Cascade 220 Heathers or Cascade 220 Superwash Merino.

Lucy is finished eating so Boscoe is cleaning her plate. Jackson is checking for loose kernels on the floor.

Boscoe is comfortable on the pouf. 

I’m heading to my knitting chair. I need to get some rows knit on the cowl. I want to be further than Lynn tomorrow. 😘

No comments: