Thursday, April 07, 2022

Spring Shawl

Coming soon - a brand new colour of Dream State. This is Hidden Place. 

I’m dreaming of another Pressed Flowers. A spring shawl with a light colour for the background.
I knit this Pressed Flowers with Dream State and Roan. I will have to wait until the yarn arrives to find out what my background will be.

I loved making this shawl. It is Mosaic knitting - you are only using one colour in a row. Once you get going the pattern is easy to memorize. You can make the shawl as big or as small as you want.


Here are the pretty skeins of Uschitita. 
Joji’s Lightweight Hipster takes one skein of fingering weight yarn and is knit on 4.5mm needles.
Do you remember the original Hipster Shawl pattern?  
And if you don’t, do you have a bit of time and just 1 skein of fingering weight yarn around you? I promise this is the coolest quickest and lightest shawl you’ll ever knit (and you’ll feel instantly transported to the coolest, little known coffeeshop in town)…
You can purchase the pattern on Joji’s website.



It’s cookie time!
We were sitting down to dessert last night I forgot to bring over dog cookies. Lucy looked up at me with a dirty look on her face. I think if she could talk she would have called me a bad name. She was much happier when I was feeding her.
Jackson sits very close to Lucy in case she drops crumbs.

No comments: