Thursday, April 21, 2022

Hello Valley Girl

Mr. UPS came very late today and I didn’t leave until 6 because I was busy taking pictures. As you can see the skeins of Valley Girl are very different. This is 10 of 40 skeins. I stopped taking pictures of the skeins a while ago but these are so different that I thought it was best to get pictures for the website. Also, this is one of the colours that Andrea Mowry uses for her Inclinations Cowl and I don’t want anyone to be surprised when they get the yarn.

Here are some combinations for the cowl. I don’t have it in me to add kits to the website tonight but if you see something you like, send me an email and we’ll talk tomorrow.






I put together combinations using Crazy.



We have a new yarn coming tomorrow.

This easy-care, Superwash merino and cotton yarn has great stitch definition and is ultra-soft making it perfect for accessories, summery tops, children's garments, and baby blankets. The beautiful colours and supple texture will make this one of your favorite yarns!

DETAILS

50% Cotton / 50% Superwash Merino Wool

Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz


Suggested Care:
Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom..

  • Meters Per Ball: 240 m
  • Yards Per Ball: 262 yds
  • Needle Size/Tension: 4.0-4.5mm | 20-22sts

I brought this yarn in for people who want to knit or crochet baby garments in natural fibres. It can be used for adults as well.

A few colours were back ordered but this is a start.

While I was waiting for Mr. UPS an email came from Malabrigo. There are new colours of Rasta. I put my order in right away and we should see these mid May. It’s never too early to start knitting for fall.


Tomorrow I start my day in the dentist’s chair. 😡.  I should be in the store by 2 and will get working on the website.
 

No comments: