Friday, April 29, 2022

One more sleep

We are getting ready for LYS Day. Kits for the Inclinations Cowl are waiting on the front table.
I put together some new combinations this afternoon. These are not available online right now but you can call or email if you see one you like. Please help me because I can’t stop. I made up more combinations after we took pictures.
📷 © Andrea Mowry


I had to show a close up of this kit. The Robin’s Egg is amazing! There is also lots of colour in Melancholia.
Lynn’s cowl is growing. I would like to say that I am winning the race but we are on the same row. 
Kits for Ric Rac.
Birds of a Feather is living with The Shift kits.
We received a big shipment of Rasta yesterday with new colours. There was no way we could fit them on the Rasta shelf so yarn moved and Rasta has a new home. Lynn had fun moving the Rowan to the Rasta shelf and the Rasta to the Rowan shelf.

Now all the colours of Rasta live together. We need to label the shelves and then once we know which colour lives in which cubby we can hide all the labels.
These are the new colours. I hope to get them online ASAP.

Lynn thought she could sneak in a few rows without me seeing 😘

Don’t forget to check the website at 8am. 

No comments: