Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Orange

Mr. FedEx stopped by with a big box from Della Q. This is the new Train Case in Orange. The colour is awesome! The Circular Needlecases were also in the box. I have a purple one set aside to take home. 

📷 © Andrea Mowry
A little sneak peek for Tuesday. Andrea Mowry posted this on Instagram. If you liked making The Shift I think you will like making this. Kits will go live soon. We will have kits in Dyed in the Wool and Zauberball Crazy. It was beautiful outside so I spent a bit of time taking pictures with different combinations. I’ll do more tomorrow - it’s a great excuse to be outside in the sun.

I forgot to add this picture on the weekend. This is Easter Sunday, 50 years ago. Mom and dad got us a bunny. This could be the last time that Beth wore a dress 😘. 

I was supposed to knit last night but I worked instead. Now I’m going to sign off and knit. I remembered to bring home Lantern Moon tips and cords so that I can continue with my square. Beth and Jackson are at school and should be home soon. It’s Survivor night.

No comments: