Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Flowers

I think we found spring. What a beautiful day. I drive by Terra on my way to the dentist and keep thinking that I need to go in. Today was the day.
The big pots at the entrance are gorgeous.
A spring planter came home.
There is a beautiful Hydrangea living on my kitchen counter.
This is the pot that I chose. I am obsessed with the colour of the tulips.
They had pots of tulips that I brought home. Beth just planted them in the planters. The planters lived on our front steps but they left awful marks on the concrete. Now they live in the front garden.


Della Q needle cases are leaving the US tomorrow. According to FedEx they should arrive on Thursday but I have learned not to rely on FedEx. My guess is Monday or Tuesday.
New to della Q comes the Circular Needlecase. Created in our durable canvas with faux leather and brass accents, this carryall needle case conveniently opens up accordion-style to reveal eleven separated pockets for any size circular needles. A sheet of stickers comes standard so customers can label each section with whatever needle sizes they desire. The zip closure keeps needles secure and in place and the faux leather handle makes it easy to grab and go.
I will get these online tomorrow or Thursday.

There will be a new Train Case in the box as well.

The Jays and Leafs are on so it’s time to say goodnight.

No comments: