Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Shawl Cuffs

Mr. Canada Post delivered our order from Purl & Hank this morning. 

The Overall Buckle Shawl Cuffs are online. I will do the rest tomorrow. It is Tuesday (my day off) so I don’t want to be here all day 😘

I started my post and two hours later I’m still in the store. These cuffs will go online sometime today (hopefully).

Shawl Belt
Tiny Belt
Inbetweener

I made up some more kits for the Attune Shawl.


As I was pulling out of the parking lot Mr. UPS stopped at the store. He had a big box from Malabrigo.

Lots of Sock and Rios. I have most of the colours online.

There was a big surprise in the box.


There was another surprise in the box. Solid colours of Rios. I didn’t open the bags but all the skeins in the bag look very close. 

We’ve had dinner and I’m quickly finishing my post. I did get the rest of the shawl cuffs online - sort of. They are there but I don’t have individual pictures. Now a bit of work on the website so that we are ready for tomorrow’s sale.

No comments: