Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday Shirts

This shawl is all about texture, squish and the movement of color. Watching the colors move and change was mesmerizing, and I finished the shawl long before I was ready to, because I just could not set it down! You can absolutely play with different color options, and I share some ideas in the pattern, but don’t be afraid to make it your own! Knit it in 1 color or 6! Use up some stash, colorblock or stripe! It is knit flat, sideways, with increasing along one edge to create an asymmetrical triangle.

You can purchase the pattern on Andrea’s website. 

Photos © Andrea Mowry






I laid out a few sets of Malabrigo Rios for Andrea’s shawl.

These will be going online tomorrow afternoon but if you can’t wait email me and I will send you an invoice for them. I was supposed to leave the store hours ago but…. It’s time to put the computer away for a bit and have some fun. Yup, I’m casting on.
I was able to start after dinner. This is the start of the Purples kit. The pattern is easy to remember which makes for mindless knitting. Perfect for watching the World Series.

Photos © Svetlana Gordon
Colors of the Wind is a pattern by Svetlana Gordon (purchased on Ravelry) that is knit in Zauberball Cotton. We finally have the colours in stock.




Beth owns a lot of plaid shirts and dad always comments how good they look. Beth ordered them matching plaid and declared them their Tuesday shirts. Dad didn’t make it into the office today. I am sure everyone will laugh when they see them next week.
We started on the Halloween bags tonight.
We made 60 and have 140 to go. We are going to set up a table at the end of the driveway so kids aren’t knocking on the door and getting the dogs upset.
Now a few rows before bed.

No comments: